Everything You Need To Know About YM Shop
Yellow Menace is Your One Stop Online Asian Art Market
What do you need help with..?
The Slanted Eye on Asian Art since 2013.
Featuring artists of all races, sizes, genders & persuasions creating Asian inspired contemporary, pop, digital, vector, graffiti, toys, anime, manga & fan art.
I curate art from multiple sources over months or years to bring you the most diverse & thorough art collections with plenty of reference videos, interviews & articles, including my signature, HAIKU Art Reviews .
● Haiku reveals truth
● Concision is most complex
● The art of being
Like the mighty octopus, YM's resilient tentacles probe & slither deeper into the cybertubes of the interwebz.
● Facebook is where I chill & scroll for interaction & inspiration. I know that's not hip anymore & shows my age, but it's where I can find the best of just about everything.
Including my Asian Art Merch Store, an online pop-up shop featuring select art prints, tees, device cases, books & films.
On FB you’ll also find the Asian Art Revolution group, a visual think tank for artists & art lovers to share their work, events & advice.
● Pinterest is another hub to feature art from my Blog, Tumblr & beyond with 20+ Asian artboards to satisfy your fix for eye candy.
● Twitter is linked to YM Blog, Pinterest & Tumblr so it’s a handy way to follow most of my activity online.
● Tumblr is for showcasing emerging artists, promoted posts from YM Blog & affiliate art.
#ArtistsRevolution is a new initiative to raise awareness & effect a paradigm shift regarding online art. This is real hashtag activism aiming to increase respect & profitability for artists on the interwebz.
This movement arose from 4 years of near full time art blogging, seeing websites, galleries, bloggers, art fans & even artists themselves give little regard to creations posted or the creators who worked so hard to unearth these gems of the imagination.
#ArtistsPut1st is the slogan for the revolution & my centering mantra, which guides everything I do here. I realize that without creators I am nothing, so my mission is to help artists succeed online, so they can continue creating inspirational magic.
This includes advice on selling art & products, more effective social media promotion, combating art theft through organized collective action, etc…
I'll be posting tips, posts & memes in order to spread the message.
I'm also looking for collaborators, so please contact me here if you have any useful ideas.